We believe that outdoor play is central to your child’s learning and development. We have a no cancellation policy on outdoor play, meaning that our children experience all types of weather and seasons outdoors! Whilst using the outdoor space your child will experience a wide range of activities including:
- Painting and constructing on a large scale
- Climbing and balancing
- Exploring and investigating in the sensory garden
- Riding bikes, trailers and scooters
- Planting seeds and watching them grow!
- Playing games such as bat and ball, hide and seek, skittles, hopscotch etc
- Den building and role play activities
- Digging in the sand pit and gardening area
- Pouring and filling in water trays
- Building Snowmen in Winter!
- Going on bug hunts
We place great emphasis on planning for and supporting children’s learning outdoors and our outdoor space provides plentiful opportunities for all children to develop holistically.